Classroom TeachingBERKSHIRE HILLS REGIONAL SCHOOL
Berkshire Hills Regional School District
Great Barrington Stockbridge West Stockbridge Paraprofessional Muddy Brook Regional Elementary School
- Associate's Degree or High School Diploma with a Passing Grade on the ParaPro Exam.
- Demonstrated concern for and ability to work with students of varying needs, talents & abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively & constructively with students, colleagues, and parents in the development and delivery of child-centered instructions.
- Demonstrated success in working with children with diverse learning needs.
- Demonstrated capacity to maintain confidentiality.
- Position may or may not require lifting of up to sixty (60) lbs. and may require additional training in Safety Care when hired.
- Other qualifications as established by the District.
Application Deadline Date: November 7, 2019
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Work Schedule: As Per BHEA Unit C Contract to begin ASAP-61/2 hours/day (7/hour workday)
Equal Opportunity Employer The Berkshire Hills Regional School District does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, sex, sexual, orientation, sexual gender, gender identity, homelessness, religion, national origin or disabilities. (Chapter 622, Title IX and Sec. 504 Regs.)