Special Programs Coordinator, Administrative Assistant - Student Engagement, Fitness Programming Consultant
Berkshire Community College offers the following career opportunities to bold academic leaders who want to become part of a dynamic team. As the first community college in Massachusetts, we are creating the future through the growth of our programs, infrastructure, and mission. Help us transform the lives of our students, while supporting the economic and cultural vitality of Berkshire County.
- Administrative Assistant - Student Engagement Full-time; benefited
- Dean of STEM and Allied Health Full-time; benefited
- Director Student Financial Services Full-time; benefited
- Temporary/Remote Special Programs Coordinator- Academic Success Coach Full-time; benefited
- Vice President for Academic Affairs/Chief Academic Officer Full-time; benefited
- Fitness Programming Consultant Part-time; non-benefited
- Patient Simulation Support Technician Part-time; non-benefited
- Special Programs Coordinator: STEM Starter Academy Part-time; non-benefited
Berkshire Community College is an affirmative action/ equal opportunity institution.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.