Berkshire Community College: Multiple Positions
Berkshire Community College offers the following career opportunities to bold academic leaders who want to become part of a dynamic team. As the first community college in Massachusetts, we are creating the future through the growth of our programs, infrastructure, and mission. Help us transform the lives of our students, while supporting the economic and cultural vitality of Berkshire County.
- Adjunct Faculty - Nursing Spring 2022 Semester
- Academic Counselor Full-time; Benefited
- Academic Counselor- Multicultural Affairs, Diversity, and Engagement Full-time; Benefited
- Coordinator of the Multicultural Center Full-time; Benefited
- Database Analyst Full-time; Benefited
- Academic Success Coach for College Reading and Writing Practices Part-time; Non-benefited
- Academic Success Coach for English Composition Part-time; Non-benefited
- Coaches: Soccer, Cross Country & Volleyball Part-time; Non-benefited
Berkshire Community College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity institution.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.