Secretary needed for a growing Physical Therapy clinic
Benchmark Physical Therapy and Aquatics Center is a PT owned center that values high quality therapy and functional exercise. We are committed to providing the most advanced treatment and compassion to our patients. We believe our employees are our greatest asset and look forward to adding a new member to our team.
- Our Practice has an established, loyal, diverse patient population presenting with a variety of musculoskeletal, neurological, post-operative, and sports-related injuries/diagnosis.
- We are focused on creating a work environment that incorporates a Life/Work Balance. Our Physical Therapists are equipped with an innovative and support staff that ensures documentation is done at the time of treatment.
- Our company is growing. Joining us will provide significant personal and professional benefits.
- Perform secretarial duties in a confidential and professional manner utilizing WEB PT program
- Assists the patient from initial patient contact to discharge
- Verifying insurance, collecting co-payments, scheduling patient
- Answer questions regarding clinical charges and basic insurance benefits
- Ensure appropriate confidentiality of information.
- Proficient in Microsoft office and WEB PT.
- Documents accurately and completely all insurance information and completes verification/authorization as needed.
- Provides excellent customer service
- Two years of experience as a secretary in a medical office setting recommended
- Experience in a healthcare or service industry environment preferred
- MUST HAVE excellent communication, writing and computer skills
- No weekends, No Holiday’s - Full Time!
Email your resume to: email@example.com