Box Office SupervisorBelly Up Aspen
Box Office Supervisor - Full Time, Salary, Nights.
This position is responsible for overseeing the goal of providing exceptional guest service
The Box Office Supervisor may be required to do one or all of the following tasks:
- Assist in preparation of the weekly employee schedule
- Oversee opening, closing and operations of the box office according to departmental procedures
- Resolve guest opportunities in a professional and timely manner
- Train, coach, develop and help supervise members in all areas of the Department
- Ensure all team members are adhering to departmental and company policies, procedures and enforce policies when deemed necessary
- Assist with executing department operational tasks and other duties as assigned
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.