Chemical Dependency Technicians
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Full and Part Time Positions Available.
Under the general supervision of the Senior C.D. Technician supervise the clients and oversee the facility on a 24-hour basis. No experience necessary.
Flexible hours available. Must be over 18 years old, have valid MN driver's license and pass a background study.
1. Provide transportation for clients to evening and weekend functions.
2. Deal with crisis situations as they occur.
3. Insure that the physical plant is secure, safe and functioning properly.
4. Dispense medication to clients,
5. Insure the client of a safe and drug free living environment.
6. Refer clients/visitors to appropriate office personnel.
7. Assume the responsibilities of the facility when deemed necessary.
8. Provide transportation for admissions and discharges.
Qualifications: Ability to communicate with the public, ståff and clients. Ability to write clear and informative reports. First Aid and CPR trained. High school graduate. TMA trained preferred.
Compensation, Benefits & Terms of Employment: Compensation is established by the Director of Operations/Program Director within the bounds of the budget approved by the Board of Directors. Benefits and terms of employment are set forth in the employee handbook.
Regular, fill-time employees are eligible for twelve paid holidays in each calendar year, following completion ofthe 180-day probationary period. To receive holiday pay, yoit must work the regular scheduled workday before and after the holiday, unless an exception is approved in writing by your supervisor. Regular part-time employees are eligible for 1/2 day ofpay per holiday following one year of employment. Please note those employees who average less than 20 hours per week are not eligible for holiday benefits.