Personal Banking OfficerBell Bank
This position retains and expands existing customer personal deposit and loan relationships and acquires new customers by aggressively selling deposit accounts, consumer loans, and other retail banking services. This position meets various customer needs through a high level of personal contact and by referring customers to other bank departments for additional services.
Job Skills Required:
* Complete familiarity with the Bank's savings, checking, and lending policies and guidelines, as well as specific loan programs, qualifications, and insurance. .
* Interpersonal skills necessary to conduct business development calls to area agencies and builders and deal with potential savings and loan customers.
* Accuracy and high attention to detail.
* Ability to present oneself professionally at all times.
Bell Bank provides an excellent benefits package.
As stewards, dedicated to the growth and reputation of this independently owned organization, we are committed to:
* Promoting and sustaining our family atmosphere.
* Providing unequaled personal service to each and every customer.
* "Paying it forward" by giving back to the communities we serve.
Our Bottom Line: Happy Employees! Happy Customers!
Bell Bank Equal Opportunity Employer