Client Service Associate
This position provides accurate and effective administrative/clerical support to the Bell Investments Department of Bell Bank.
As stewards, dedicated to the growth and reputation of this independently owned organization, we are committed to:
Promoting and sustaining our family atmosphere.
Providing unequaled personal service to each and every customer.
"Paying it forward" by giving back to the communities we serve.
Our Bottom Line:
Happy Employees! Happy Customers!
Job Skills Required:
* Technical school degree/certificate (in an administrative/clerical-related field) with two to five years of work experience, or equivalent related work experience preferred.
* Foundational working knowledge of current administration practices, relationships and matters.
* Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
* Ability to communicate effectively with others in a constantly changing work environment.
* Above-average written and communication skills.
* Ability to deal with multiple tasks and deadlines.
* Effective time management and organizational skills.
* Provide administrative and clerical support to the Investment team.
* Serve as active member of receptionist team with specific designated receptionist duties.
* Prepare client/prospect letters, correspondence, memos, etc.
* Transcribe client meeting notes.
* Attend department meetings and take minutes.
* Track client contact and pull reports as requested.
* Be central point for status reports.
* Coordinate client mailings.
* Assist team with prospective client actions and projects.
* Keep proposal files updated and accurate.
* Complete proposal requests.
* Assist in documenting and coordinating paperwork related to commencing new business.
* Track prospecting calls and sales.
* Assist team with current clients.
* Maintain up-to-date client information.
* Keep schedule of minimum criteria for accounts to notify team of which clients/relationships require meetings/contacts monthly or quarterly, etc.
* Complete client packet requests.
* Communicate professionally, effectively and accurately with internal and external clients.
* As one member of our active receptionist team, answer incoming calls in a professional manner.
* Greet visitors coming into Bell Bank offices in a professional manner.
* Open accounts and prepare and maintain paperwork.
* Know by name and face as many customers and employees as possible, calling them by name as often as possible.
Know and practice LOCBUTN, our Golden Rules, and Bell Bank Customer Service Standards.
* Know, understand, and live the company values and bottom line.
* Conduct activities consistent with established Bell Bank policies, procedures and systems, the Bell Bank Employee Conduct policies, the Bank Secrecy Act and all applicable state and federal laws and regulations.
* All employees are responsible for information security, including compliance with policies and standards which protect sensitive information.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Click "apply" to apply online