Hotel Lodging Coordinator, Bellman/Driver, Deli Prep CookBeaver Run Resort
- Deli Prep Cook
- Deli Manager & Supervisor
- Banquets Setups - Housekeeping
- Housekeeping Administrative Assistant
- Maintenance Technician I/II/III
- Hotel Lodging Coordinator
- Night Auditor
- Part Time Massage Therapist
- Full Time Massage Therapist
- Security Officer
- Locks and secures various areas and doors.
- Responds to fire alarms, medicals and other emergency situations.
- Writes various reports.
- Assists guests in various capacities.
- Acts as police and fire liasons.
- Graveyard shift starts at $17 per hour
- Security Officers should be able to observe, visually and audibly, their surroundings and property-wide conditions and situations as may be presented by personal awareness or by radio.
- They should be able to respond to medical, fire and other public safety emergencies or concerns by physically reporting to such locations in the quickest manner possible, under all conceivable environmental and social conditions.
- Security Officers should be able to communicate effectively and concisely in English via personal contacts, radio, telephone, and in written form.
- Security Officers must be able to work professionally with owners, guests, management, other staff members, public safety officials, and the general public.
- Security Officers are expected to perform as hospitality industry professionals, and contribute to superior guest service even when tasks or expectations are not within defined Security roles.
- Reservations Operator
- IT System Administrator
Excellent benefits available!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.