Deli Prep Cook, Housekeeping, Maintenance TechnicianBeaver Run Resort
Breckenridge, CO Be at your best!
- Deli Prep Cook
- Provides high level of service.
- Works in the higher level of culinary atmosphere for prominent dining room.
- Able to produce high volumes of quality food items in minimal amounts of time keeping in mind consistency and cost consistancy along with cost awareness in regards to profitability.
- Strong motivation skills a must.
- Must have own knives and tools.
- Good plate presentations.
- Professional foods with creative flair while maintaining quality standards.
- Preps and works assigned station quickly and cleanly.
- Prepares food to the speciation of the chef.
- Prepares for next shift/next day.
- Takes responsibility for the product used in his ore her station and manages it to prevent contamination or spoilage and to assure quality product for the guests.
- Maintenance Technician
- Hotel Lodging Coordinator
- Reservations Operator
- Sales & Marketing Office Manager
- Front Desk Supervisor
- Night Auditor
- PT Massage Therapist
- FT Massage Therapist
- Security Officer
- Spa Supervisor
- Refurbishment Inspector Coordinator Housing, Ski Pass Program & Other
Great Benefits Available!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.