Server, Host, BartenderBeaver Creek Lodge
New Restaurant Opening at the Beaver Creek Lodge!
Inspiring Places, Intuitive Service, Exuberant Guests
- Restaurant/Banquet Supervisor
- Culinary Positions
- F&B Director
- Executive Chef
- Sous Chef
- Help in the preparation and design of all food and drinks menus.
- Produce high quality plates both design and taste wise.
- Ensure that the kitchen operates in a timely way that meets our quality standards.
- Fill in for the Executive Chef in planning and directing food preparation when necessary.
- Resourcefully solve any issues that arise and seize control of any problematic situation.
- Manage and train kitchen staff, establish working schedule and assess staff’s performance.
- Order supplies to stock inventory appropriately.
- Comply with and enforce sanitation regulations and safety standards.
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers.
EOE Drug Free Workplace
Benefits include medical, dental and vision Insurance and 401k plan. Discounts and Marriott and Starwood properties around the world Merchant Ski Pass (Winter Season)
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.