Software DeveloperBayview Asset Management
Software Developer (Bayview Asset Management, Bedford, TX):
Utilize minimum requirements to modify and manage the full life cycle software development process. Work closely with Team Lead and other developers to achieve optimum productivity encompassing a wide range of responsibilities including smaller applications and system enhancements.
Bachelor’s Degree or foreign degree equivalent in a Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field and 5 years of experience in the job offered or 5 years of experience in a software development position.
Experience may have been obtained concurrently and must include:
- 5 years of experience developing software in an Object Oriented and Multi-Tier Environment;
- 5 years of experience using Agile development methodologies to develop software;
- 5 years of experience each with Java (7 or 8) and JEE technology stack;
- 5 years of experience developing Java using each web framework:
Spring (3 or 4) and Struts; (v) 5 years of experience developing websites using each of the following front-end technology:
- 5 years of experience deploying applications using Apache Tomcat ;
- 5 years of experience using JDBC and SQL working on the Java data layer;
- 5 years of experience working with SQL objects created or modified in Oracle and or MSSQL Server;
- 5 years of experience committing code to Git or SVN repositories;
- 5 years of experience implementing software architectures leveraging design patterns and the software life cycle;
- 5 years of experience consuming and exposing REST or SOAP web services;
- 5 years of experience using Object Relational Mapping frameworks to handle the Java persistence layer;
- 5 years of experience in any combination with the following technologies performing unit and integration testing: JUnit, Mockito, PowerMock;
- 2 years of experience working with Groovy in developing scripts and artifacts for Java applications;
- 2 years of experience working with the Drools rules engine to process business logic;
- 2 years of experience using Selenium to create functional and automate tests;
- 2 years of experience using each of the following technologies to build Java programs:
Maven, Arti factory and Jenkins tools; 2 years of experience using each of the following tools to build service discovery applications Spring Cloud, Eureka and Akka.
Any suitable combination of education, training, or experience is acceptable.
Must have legal authority to work in U.S. Resume to: Bayview Asset Management,
Attn: Jay Dotson, 4425 Ponce de Leon Blvd., 4th Floor, Coral Gables, FL 33146