StatisticiansBayer U.S. LLC's
Bayer U.S. LLC's Whippany, NJ, office seeks Statisticians (multiple openings) to collaborate w/ representatives from other functions to plan & execute relevant experiments/studies/analyses.
The primary responsibilities of this role, Statistician, are to:
- collaborate with representatives from other functions to plan and
- execute relevant experiments/studies/analyses.
Who you are:
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Master's Degree (or foreign equivalent) in Statistics, Mathematics, or a related field;
- Two (2) years of experience in a related position;
- Planning, execution and reporting of a clinical trial including but not limited to sample size calculation, protocol concept development, protocol development, authoring SAP and preparing clinical study reports for submissions; (ii)
- Implementing advanced statistical methods (such as generalized linear models, survival analysis, estimate, missing data, Bayesian statistics, and statistical simulation); (iii)
- Cross-functional collaborations, such as a Study Team and similar teams for different clients, and effective communication skills to explain methodology and consequences of decisions in lay terms; (iv)
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans.