Manager, Clinical Data Management #72640398
Manager, Clinical Data Management Bayer U.S. LLC's Whippany, NJ, office seeks a Manager, Clinical Data Management to serve as the key subject matter expert on topics related to Oncology Data Management activities.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Manager, Clinical Data Management, are:
- Assuming operational and/or oversight responsibilities as study DM for all assigned internal and outsourced Oncology Phase I-IV studies;
- Accountable for DM deliverables from protocol inception until release of data for analysis;
- Prepare, track, and implement operational plans such as project plan, Data Management Plan, Quality & Oversight Plan to ensure proper DM set-up, conduct and closure activities;
- Plan and track receipt and processing of specialized data related to Pharmacokinetics, Biomarker, Bioinformatics, and Pharmacometrics; and
- eTMF and regulatory inspection readiness.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent degree) in Natural Sciences, Informatics, or Medical Science;
- Five (5) years of post-baccalaureate and progressively responsible experience in a related position at the study and/or project level;
- Experience must include two (2) years of experience as a Study Data Manager;
Apply at https://career.bayer.us, #72640398.