Lead Clinical Data Warehouse Programmer #38571BAYER U.S. LLC
Lead Clinical Data Warehouse Programmer
Bayer U.S. LLC's Whippany, NJ, office seeks Lead Clinical Data Warehouse Programmer to provide study level technical programming support in collaboration with DS&A programming partners for specification, implementation, & maintenance of study data transformation programming.
The primary responsibilities of this role, Lead Clinical Warehouse Programmer, are to:
- provide study level technical programming support in collaboration with DS&A programming partners for specification, implementation, and maintenance of study data transformation programming.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent degree) in Natural Science, Statistics, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, or a related field plus four (4) years of experience in a related position.
- two (2) years hands-on programming in relational database: SQL and Oracle PL/SQL.
- working in a technical environment focusing on data warehousing principles and/or ETL activities;
- understanding protocol requirements and translating them to technical specifications;
- documenting study level specifications and developing study level transformation programs to create operational study level data structures for downstream end-to-end use by multiple stakeholders with the highest quality;
- monitoring and providing ongoing day-to-day end-user support in close collaboration and support with stakeholders;
- performing validation of all study related transformation mappings with EDC database & study related external data to ensure programs are executing efficiently and accurately; and
- supporting Data Release activities for Data Monitoring Committee, Interim Analysis, and Final Analysis while adhering to BSP Standards.
Experience can be concurrent.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans