Software EngineerBATS Global Markets
Software Engineer Job Responsibilities:
- Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Investigates problem areas.
- Follows the software development lifecycle.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors, recommending purchases, and testing and approving products.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Software Engineer Batch. Lenexa, KS. Develop, create and modify computer applications software. Work with: data structures and algorithms, Python programming language, SQL, PostgreSQL as database on Linux OS, Tableau for data visualization, C++ for using utility tools on Linux, Hive in Hadoop environment. Required: Master’s Degree in Computer Science/ Engineering / related. NO PHONE CALLS. Forward resumes to: Bats Global Markets Holdings, Inc., Ms. Nyree Bryant, Ref: PK, 400 S. LaSalle St, Chicago, IL 60605