Secret Shopper Wanted!
Wanted – Phoenix, Casa Grande, Tombstone and Tucson areas: Secret shopper for an established company
Experience preferred but not necessary, will train.
Must have very good writing skills.
All evaluators operate as Independent Contractors and work the maximum of one to two days a week. The Bass Company does not have any full-time evaluator positions.
Types of Assignments:
- Parks and Recreational Venues
- Fast Food Restaurants
- Financial Institutions
- Retail Establishments
- Convenience Stores Identification Checks (alcohol and tobacco)
Varies depending on assignment; some are paid by the report unit, others are paid based on actual time plus mileage compensation.
Merchandise purchased may usually be retained by the evaluator at a discounted price, or returned if the evaluator does not wish to keep it.
$15-$20 per report
- Excellent writing skills including grammar, punctuation and composition
- Consistently able to adhere to time constraints and deadlines
- Reliable; self-motivated; ethical
- Detail-oriented; observant; factual
- PC with Windows, MS Word 7.0 or newer, and Internet access