Account SupportBask Digital Media
Bask Digital Media is seeking an Account Coordinator who will assist with day-to-day operational workflows. You will work with our Directors of Campaigns, Strategy Director, and Account Managers to brainstorm engaging content, write copy for email and social media, research, and execute client deliverables.
People describe you as having a strong attention to detail and you are highly organized. You think creatively to develop out-of-the-box solutions. You pride yourself in high quality work. You are inquisitive and will often set out on your own to learn new things without asking for guidance. You thrive under pressure and stay organized when juggling many different tasks.
Apply for this position on our Careers Page: https://baskdigital.com/careers/account-support/
*Please include a cover letter and your resume. Applicants without a cover letter will not be considered.*
Department: Account Management
- QA client deliverables like graphics, ads, websites, and emails for accuracy
- Schedule and post social media content
- Send email marketing campaigns and manage data
- Compile email content into email sending platforms
- Update basic content on websites
- Work with client leads to brainstorm creative content for social media, advertisements, email, and websites
- Help create weekly social media content calendars
- Work with graphic designers, video production, and web developers for visual messaging
- Any combination of the following: a degree in Political Science; a member of a politically-oriented school group; volunteer, work, or intern for a state elected official; volunteer, work, or intern on a Republican candidate campaign; volunteer, work, or intern on a ballot initiative; or volunteer, work, or intern for a public affairs firm.
- Hyper attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable and quick at learning new software and digital platforms
- Clear and detailed written as well as verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and independently
Type: Full Time
Work Location: 225 Broadway Ave in San Diego, in the heart of San Diego’s Gaslamp District. The office environment is relaxed, open and collaborative.
Based in San Diego, our team of 25 includes strategic digital advisers to national and statewide initiatives including presidential, senate, gubernatorial campaigns, national political committees, issue advocacy groups, ballot initiatives and more. From developing political strategy, building websites, designing engaging content, managing social media, executing email communication campaigns, writing strategic fundraising efforts, and running voter-targeted digital advertising, we do it all for our clients.
BASK took home three Reed awards at the 2019 Campaigns & Elections award ceremony: Best Use of Programmatic Advertising, Best Website, and Best Landing Page.