Car Loader (2002465)
BASF in Gordon & McIntyre, GA
Where the Chemistry Happens…
Car Loader (2002465) – Gordon & McIntyre, GA
Ingredients for Success:
What We Look For in You…
Formula for Success: You Will…
Responsibility and accountability includes, but is not limited to:
- Operate a forklift to move product.
- Work indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions
- Valid Driver’s License
- This position reports to applicable Area Leaders and Contact Supervisors, and is primarily responsible for loading bagged or slurry kaolin orders to the proper weight and to customer specifications for shipping in railcars, trucks, and containers.
- Physically demanding job duties include stacking 50 pound bags onto pallets or into railcars, trucks and containers, as well as manually moving railcars to loading docks.
- Position also requires incumbents to ascend and descend steps, stairs and ladders, write legibly, hear accurately and reach overhead.
- Position requires daily interaction with computers specifically SAP and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work rotating shifts, days and hours
- Must be available to work overtime as needed
Qualifications - BASF recognizes institutions of Higher Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent
- High School diploma or GED
- 1 year of experience in a manufacturing, industrial or other relevant environment
- Forklift Experience
- Strong Mathematical comprehension
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.