Deposit Operations Manager
If you are looking for a career that allows you to work in a motivating culture with incredible benefits and supportive staff, Bank Forward could be the employer for you.
Bank Forward has an opening for a full-Deposit Operations Manager to join our Operations Department. This position is responsible for developing and maintaining all policies and procedures related to Personal Bankers.
* Maintains control over key areas including Teller Differences, Operational Losses, Audit Control Procedures; Resolution of out-of-balance conditions; Compliance; Quarterly and Annual Audit functions; and Prepare/Submit Currency Transaction Reports.
* Serves as the main point of contact for Personal Banking Supervisors for communication and training.
* Responsible for transaction and audit reporting.
* Coordinates analysis of training needs for Bank Forward operations front line staff. Maintains the trainings tracks and programs.
* Maintains operations of new employee training materials, documents and reviews operational procedures and online procedure guides, and communicates changes in procedures to branches.
* Oversees all customer service training and assists with on-site training as needed for the operations department, while assisting in other departments as needed.
* Coordinates and facilitates annual training sessions for Personal Bankers and Personal Banking Supervisors. Plans training logistics in order to develop the most efficient and effective way of scheduling and planning training schedules.
* Participates as an active member of assigned project teams and as a user advocate to help smoothly integrate changes into employees' work and anticipates any training needs, questions and responses.
* Works closely with Personal Banking Supervisors to ensure operational standards are met and that operational issues are resolved in a timely manner.
* Ensures utilization of the bank's processes and provides feedback and coaching support.
* Facilitates team meetings directing sales, service, knowledge, skill building activities, and best practices.
* Conducts follow up to evaluate effectiveness of training programs.
* Coordinates with management and the global training manager to identify training needs.
* Actively participates in and supports training sessions as directed by compliance.
* Complies with applicable banking laws and regulations including, but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act.
* Position requires a degree in education, training, business, finance, accounting, or similar field.
* Four years of banking experience in the operations field required.
* Ability to read and communicate effectively with others both verbally and in written.
* Proficient with computer technology, including strong working knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Word, along with Fiserv Premier software experience preferred.
* Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
* Effective time management and organizational skills.
* Accuracy and attention to detail in preparing reports and correspondence
Supporting local organizations and causes through charitable donations, paid volunteer time for our employees, educational scholarships, and event sponsorships are a direct reflection of the appreciation and gratitude Bank Forward has for the communities we live, work, and serve. In 2012 we created Forward Foundation, a registered 501(c) (3) nonprofit organization. A stand-alone entity administered by employees of Bank Forward, Insure Forward, Invest Forward, and Tax Forward, Forward Foundation's mission is to enhance the lives of children living in the communities we serve.
At Bank Forward, our greatest asset is our employees. The commitment to our employees is shown by investing in them through a competitive compensation package, professional development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package, including Employee Stock Ownership. Working for a widely respected company with a rich tradition, in an atmosphere of enthusiasm, positivity, with a culture grounded in teamwork focused on the future is what can be expected at Bank Forward…It's Simply the Forward Way!