If you are looking for a career that allows you to work in a motivating culture with incredible benefits and a supportive staff, Bank Forward could be the employer for you.
Our Fargo, ND location has an opening for a full-time Compliance Officer to join our Risk Management Department. This position is responsible for maintaining our bank-wide regulatory compliance efforts.
· Maintains a compliance management system that ensures compliance with federal, state, and other agency laws and regulations.
· Maintains compliance risk assessment of regulatory activities within the organization.
· Assesses and responds to emerging issues or potential liabilities, including regulatory changes.
· Responsible for the ongoing management and oversight of the bank's Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) program. Serves as the bank's CRA Officer.
· Provides ongoing support and guidance to the bank's BSA Officer.
· Coordinates, develops, and provides in-house compliance training program and sessions for the board of directors, management and staff.
· Provides advice and consultation with all bank offices.
· Ensures corrective action is taken on noted deficiencies.
· Assists with preparing for outside compliance and regulatory examinations, as well as external reviews.
· Assists with preparing quarterly reports of compliance activities for the Audit/Risk Committee.
· Participates in the planning, development, and implementation of new products and services.
· Reviews bank policies and practices required by new or revised laws and regulations.
· Assists with responding to consumer complaints.
· Maintains knowledge of banking laws and regulations.
· Attends, participates in, and provides support for Compliance Committee meetings.
· Attends and participates in key bank committees as needed.
· Serves as a representative and spokesperson for Bank Forward.
· Position requires a degree in business, finance, accounting, or similar field.
· Four years of bank compliance experience required.
· Participation in a program of continuing education is required to maintain the competency and efficiency required of this position.
Supporting local organizations and causes through charitable donations, paid volunteer time for our employees, educational scholarships, and event sponsorships are a direct reflection of the appreciation and gratitude Bank Forward has for the communities we live, work, and serve. In 2012 we created Forward Foundation, a registered 501(c) (3) non-profit organization. A stand alone entity administered by employees of Bank Forward, Insure Forward, Invest Forward, and Tax Forward, Forward Foundation's mission is to enhance the lives of children living in the communities we serve.
At Bank Forward, our greatest asset is our employees. The commitment to our employees is shown by investing in them through a competitive compensation package, professional development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package, including Employee Stock Ownership. Working for a widely respected company with a rich tradition, in an atmosphere of enthusiasm, positivity, with a culture grounded in teamwork focused on the future is what can be expected at Bank Forward…It's Simply the Forward Way!