Chemical OperatorAvoca Llc
AVOCA, LLC, an Ashland company, is searching for a Chemical Operator.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following
- Safe and Environmentally Responsible Operation of all aspects of the process.
- Utilization of both manual and Automated Control Systems along with analytical results to monitor and adjust the process as needed to produce a consistent, in-specification product.
- Identify, diagnose and troubleshoot process and equipment issues.
- Perform light maintenance and prepare equipment to enable others to safely perform maintenance.
- Follow and complete all cGMP paperwork required for each step of the process.
- Effective communication, both oral and written, with team members and others to describe unit conditions and observed situations.
- Compliance with operating procedures, quality management, and safety and environmental procedures.
- Ability to respond to emergency situations within the limits of training and qualifications.
- Perform general housekeeping to maintain a safe and clean work area.
In order to be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- A minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- The ability to work a 12-hour rotating shift schedule to staff a 24/7 operation.
- The ability to work holidays and overtime as required by the schedule.
- The ability to perform the essential physical functions of the position including climbing stairs, ladders, and lifting 55 lbs.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
As published in The Daily Advance