Raft Guides, CDL Drivers, Retail StaffAVA Rafting
AVA Rafting & Zipline
- Raft Guides
- CDL Drivers
- Commit to working entire season, including weekends and holidays.
- Drive buses where and when designated by the Operation and Transportation Manager.
- Obey all laws of the highway and drive in a defensive manner.
- Fill out daily reports and notify the Transportation Manager of any bus difficulties.
- Drive extra charters and activities when needed.
- Check oil, water,tires and general condition before and after each run and wash buses when time permits.
- Sweep out buses after each completed run, wash buses when needed.
- Work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Work positively and effectively as part of a team environment.
- Greet and interact with guests with an outstanding level of guest service and professionalism.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Retail Staff
- Sales Agents & More!
Perks Include: Free Adventure Trips, Discounts, ProForm Deals, End of Season Bonus & More!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.