MSW or RN, Admissions CoordinatorAUSTEN RIGGS CENTER
Austen Riggs Center 1919-2019 One Hundred Years of Lives Reclaimed
Admissions Coordinator, MSW 40 hours per week Austen Riggs Center is a private voluntary psychiatric hospital and residential treatment center located in Stockbridge, Massachusetts. We are looking for a full-time (40 hours per week) MSW or RN to work in a non-direct patient care role as an Admissions Coordinator. The Admissions Coordinator facilitates the admissions process by gathering clinical information from prospective patients, family members, and referring clinicians, as well as financial, legal and medical data, and any additional pertinent information to determine appropriateness of admission to Austen Riggs Center. Also coordinates admissions consultations and all events around the day of admission. Performs administrative functions as directed. Provides coverage for UR nurse, ensuring appropriate and timely communications with relevant staff and insurance companies to facilitate insurance coverage for admitted patients.
- Master of Social Work (MSW) or BSN with psych experience.
- Demonstrated skills in diplomacy and interpersonal sensitivity, with an ability to identify and maintain boundaries.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to follow detailed direction and meet deadlines.
- Ability to take instruction from multiple sources, take initiative and follow through to assure effective outcomes.
We offer an excellent work environment, competitive salary and great benefits including generous paid time off. Austen Riggs Center is committed to equal opportunity, a diverse workforce, and an inclusive environment. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.