Staff AccountantAspen Valley Hospital
Highly competitive pay & benefits.
Excellent work environment. 2 years of experience in financial accounting required.
Essential Job Duties:
- Review the postings of payments to patient accounts to ensure accuracy by the billing department.
- Balances journals, monies, receipts, checks and credit card transactions to ensure audit compliance and assists in preparing deposit.
- Prepares monthly journal entries for assigned accounts during the monthly close.
- Responsible for monthly manager reporting: gathers information from managers on a timely basis and assists managers in their monthly reporting.
- Reviews and processes insurance and patient refunds generated by the Billing Department.
- Administrative duties as assigned by CFO.
- Process monthly report downloads.
- Process and review Accounts Payable.
- Prepares assigned monthly bank reconciliations and balance sheet account reconciliations.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.