HousekeeperAspen Valley Hospital
Housekeeper - (PRN/As Needed) Must be extremely reliable, team focused and available to work a variety of shifts. Must speak English.
Under supervision, but according to well defined procedures, performs a variety of tasks related to cleaning assigned areas. Performs a variety of tasks related to the processing, packaging, inventorying and delivery of laundered items.
- Previous janitorial or housekeeping experience preferred.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Ability to concentrate and show attention to detail\
- Relatively high degree of analytical abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills required
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
- Normal patient care environment with little exposure to excessive noise, dust and temperature
- May be exposed to communicable diseases through normal or careless performance of responsibilities
- May be exposed to mechanical dangers associated with mechanical devices
- May be exposed to stressful situations
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.