Diet Aide I/DishwasherAspen Valley Hospital
Diet Aide I/Dishwasher
Full Time Hours: 11:30 am - 8:00 pm.
Great pay & benefits.
4 days per week. Previous kitchen experience preferred. Must speak English.
Essential Job Duties:
- Consistently maintains high standards of personal hygiene, facility and equipment sanitation and cleanliness in all work practices.
- Complies with department policies and procedures, the local Health Department and Joint Commission standards for safe food handling including: appropriate labeling and dating of all foods, avoiding cross contamination, proper temperature maintenance of all foods, consistent hand washing, appropriate use of gloves and hair restraints.
- Responsible for monitoring dish machine for proper functioning including checking temperatures of wash/rinse cycles on dish machine and alerting cook when temp strip indicates the rinse cycle is not optimum or other problems exist.
- Checks temperature gauge and records temps >95% of time.
- Monitors soap needs and replaces as needed.
- Maintains proper sanitation standards in all work areas by cleaning counters, tables, refrigerators, sinks, carts, sweeping and mopping floors, emptying trash and so forth.
- Cleans dish machine daily and leaves dish room clean upon completion of shift.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.