Tile & Marble InstallersAspen Tile
Tile & Marble installers needed immediately.
Tile and marble setters typically do the following:
- Clean and level the surface to be tiled.
- Measure and cut tile and marble.
- Arrange tiles according to design plans.
- Prepare and apply mortar or other adhesives.
- Install tile and marble in a planned area.
- Apply grout with a rubber trowel.
- Wipe off excess grout and apply necessary finishes, such as sealants.
Tile and marble setters install materials on a variety of surfaces, such as floors, walls, ceilings, countertops, patios, and roof decks. Because tile and marble must be set on smooth, even surfaces, installers often must level the surface to be tiled with a layer of mortar or plywood. If the area to be tiled is unstable, workers must nail a support of metal mesh or tile backer board to create a stable surface.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.