ReceptionistAspen Medical Care
Aspen Medical Care, a distinctive family medical practice providing progressive medicine with old fashioned care, seeks a full time receptionist for our Aspen office. Duties include answering phones, scheduling and greeting patients, and computer entry. The opportunity to be cross-trained as a medical assistant is available to interested candidates.
Qualifications include: dependability, excellent communication skills, a sunny disposition, computer skills and attention to detail. This position will require some Saturday morning hours.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.