CNA & CMA- We are looking for people that are dependable, motivated and have a passion for helping people to join our team! 6 am-2 pm, 2 pm-10 pm, 10 pm-6 am are the three different shifts we are hiring for. Schedule is 4 on 2 off!
- High school diploma or equivalent (Preferred)
- Caregiving/Direct Patient Care experience (Preferred)
- Current CNA/CMA certification in the state of Oklahoma (Preferred- will send to classes under certain circumstances)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Shift Differential pay
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Event
We look forward to working with you!
Aspen Health & Rehab is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Aspen Health & Rehab makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Must be able to pass a background check.