Senior Technical Analyst (IT)ArcelorMittal Tubular Products
Senior Technical Analyst (IT)
ArcelorMittal Tubular Products ArcelorMittal Tubular Products is one of the largest and most diversified producers of high-quality tubular products in North America. We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Analyst who will review, maintain, and recommend improvements to our HPE Enterprise NonStop System. The candidate will be based in Pittsburgh and will interact with and support applications development teams locally and at our other North American locations. He/she will work with HPE Support to resolve problems on the HPE Systems. The candidate will coordinate maintenance and changes to the system hardware.
• Review and maintain HPE Enterprise Server Operations, disaster recovery procedures, and system performance.
• Support a proprietary application development environment based on COBOL and advanced macros.
• Provide leadership to systems migration teams when needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience. Ten years of related experience on mission-critical HPE Enterprise Servers in a non-windows environment.
• Experience with macro and COBOL development that supports custom applications.
• Knowledge of HPE server operations and management in a transactional system.
• Experience with relational database management systems.
• Knowledge of Networking – TCP/IP, TELNET.
• Good communications skills are essential as the candidate will interact with various levels of management, applications development, vendors and support personnel.
• Strong project time management and project management skills, and ability to work effectively within a cross-functional team.
• Some travel within North America.
• Eligibility to work in the U.S.A.