Supported Living ManagerArc Of Spokane
Supported Living Manager 2 positions!
The Arc of Spokane is currently accepting applications for two Manager positions one for a house in Spokane Valley and one on the south hill. Our residential program supports adult men and women to live in their own homes and be fully included in our community. The Supported Living Manager oversees and facilitates day-to-day activities to meet the needs of the clients; hires, trains and schedules staff; works with other Managers, families/guardians, medical providers and state case managers to insure full service delivery; writes plans and reports; and trouble shoots problems that may arise. The Manager is an ethical, committed, thorough and creative person. This hands-on position involves a person in many facets of human services coordination; it is not property management-type work. With the right applicable skills and background, on-the-job training is an option to learn and assume this position.
- Minimum age 21 High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two-year degree in a related field with two years' supervisory experience OR two years' experience working in a caring field, with two years' supervisory experience.
- Must successfully pass a criminal history background check & FBI fingerprint check initially & at least every three years thereafter.
- Must be willing to become industry-certified to administer medications and perform basic nursing care tasks.
- Legible handwriting, strong computer skills with good communication & writing skills.
- Reliable transportation (driver's license & proof of insurance) required.
- Ability to work flexible hours, holidays & weekends as needs demand.
Preferred Transferable Skills:
Demonstrated ability to organize, plan, prioritize, multi-task, teach and lead by example, keep thorough & accurate records, be self-directed & motivated, & see projects through to timely completion. Demonstrated management, leadership, conflict resolution, supervisory & teamwork skills. Experience in coordinating medical supports & nursing care helpful but not required.
Compensation: $37,500-$43,000 annual salary Depending on experience + benefits.