We are seeking Lead Teachers to join our organization! These individuals will plan and present age-appropriate activities for children.
- Instruct preschool-aged children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth.
- Create a fun and safe learning environment.
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure adequate physical activity, rest, and playtime.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with students and parents.
- Communicate with parents on students growth and progress.
- Maintain the health and safety of all students.
- Childcare Credentials or Associate Degree in Childcare is preferred.
- Passionate about working with children.
- Ability to build rapport with children.
- Positive and patient demeanor.
- Must have a great personality and good work ethics.
- Current Criminal Record Check.
- Salary based on education & experience.
As published in the Rocky Mount Telegram
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.