Licensed Clinician (LCSW, LMHC, or LMFT) #2019-305-014Apalachee Center, Inc
Start over with job search. Returning applicant? Login now.
Community Action Team Lead (Bristol -Liberty, FL Area) #2804
Job Code: 2019-305-014
Department: CAT Teams
Full Time/Part-Time Status: Full-Time
Regular Job Location: Liberty County
Description: Team Leaders serve as a clinical and administrative supervisor of the team and functions as a practicing clinician.
- Team Leaders provide direction to and oversight of team functioning to ensure appropriate implementation of program activities, schedules, treatment programming, treatment team staffing, unit and departmental meetings, education, and training plans and schedules, performance improvement, and other established operational plans, protocols and procedures.
- Supervise and evaluate the multidisciplinary team to ensure service excellence and compliance with contractual requirement including monitoring of the program budget.
- Direct the day-to-day clinical operations of the CAT team including scheduling staff work hours to assure appropriate coverage for the day, evening, weekend, and holiday shifts and on-call hours.
- Leads the daily organizational staff meetings and treatment planning meetings.
- Continuously evaluates the status of persons served and ensures appropriate planning and coordination of treatment activities to ensure immediate attention to their changing needs.
- Assures that admission and discharge criteria are met and that the expected client outcomes are achieved.
- Monitors program census to assure a full client census and a staff to client ratio that allows for effective service delivery.
- Direct and coordinate the admission process and treatment, rehabilitation, and support services of the program in coordination with the psychiatrist/ARNP.
- Schedules the admission interview.
- Develops and coordinates the initial assessment and initial treatment plan by working with the multidisciplinary team.
- Assigns staff to the individual treatment team.
- Provides clinical supervision of the development of the comprehensive assessment and the treatment plan for each person served.
- Initiates and maintains relationships, in coordination with other staff, with Child Welfare, Juvenile Justice System, Law Enforcement and other human services agencies, and with informal community resources (e.g., landlords, employers).
- Develops and revises (i.e., updates) program procedures and protocols necessary to define and describe the scope and conduct of patient care provided by program personnel.
- Oversees and coordinates the implementation of program procedures.
- Monitors unit functioning to verify appropriate implementation, compliance, and adequacy of established plans and procedures.
- Initiates revision or update of written plans and procedures as necessary and appropriate.
Education and Experience: Master's degree in Behavioral Health Sciences, such as Psychology, Mental Health Counseling, Social Work, Art Therapy or Marriage and Family Therapy; and an active license issued by the Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling; and five years of professional experience, two of which must have been in an administrative or supervisory capacity. A minimum of three years of experience working with children or adolescents with behavioral health needs. Experience working in Community Action Team preferred.
Shift: Generally Monday - Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm will occasional on-call coverage. To be considered for employment, you will be required to undergo a criminal background check, employment references check, and drug screening. In addition, you must have a current and valid driver's license with no more than 6 points. A 3-year driving record will also be required upon hire.
Apalachee Center, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans). To read more about this, view the EEO is the Law poster and this EEO is the Law Poster Supplement