Port Captain / Marine Loss Control RepresentativeAntares Oil Services
Port Captain / Marine Loss Control Representative needed to ensure cargo operations are carried out safely & efficiently.
- Have knowledge of crude oil & petroleum products.
- Identify & solve problems; review & monitor vessel's performance during cargo operations & implement improvements.
- Oversee IIC field operatives to ensure that latest industry standards/procedures are adhered to.
- Liaison with onsite terminal representative.
- Individual shall have full knowledge of vessel particulars including but not limited to any and all aspects of loading, stowage, carriage, and/or discharge process.
- Requires bachelor's degree in Marine Science or equivalent; must hold a Master's License, fluent in English, and capable of using a computer.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Master or Chief Officer.