Ultrasound SonographerAnderson Hospital
Job Responsibilities: PRN
- Performs and documents patient and family education activities including assessing, performing
- Provides age specific care for pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric population.
- Support Patient’s rights and responsibilities, including respect of cultural and religious diversity
- Ensure appropriate consent forms are signed by the patient or
responsible party for invasive procedures
- Review the medical record for patient history acquiring
pertinent clinical information
- Proficiently operate all functions of US equipment
- Select the proper transducer(s) for examination(s) being
- Adjust Doppler/color Doppler controls to optimize display of data
Education Requirements and Other Requirements:
Education Level: High school diploma or equivalent
Certification / Licensure: A.R.R.T. registered preferred
R.D.M.S. certified or registry eligible
Current BLS: Required
This company is an equal opportunity employer to all, regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), and sexual orientation.
This law makes it illegal to discriminate against someone on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, or sex. The law also makes it illegal to retaliate against a person because the person complained about discrimination, filed a charge of discrimination, or participated in an employment discrimination investigation or lawsuit. The law also requires that employers reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' sincerely held religious practices, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the operation of the employer's business.