Provide technical/operational support to the production cells as well as perform disassembly, cleaning, safety wiring and painting of aviation components. Serves as a resource to others in the resolution of complex problems and issues, and refers only the most complex issues to higher levels. Will report to cell leads for any technical issues.
- Properly execute the duties assigned.
- Perform maintenance and alteration tasks on civil aviation articles in accordance with the current technical data provided in the manufacturers' Instructions for Continued Airworthiness, Service Bulletins, service letters, Airworthiness Directives, government and industry standard practices, and other data acceptable to or approved by the FAA.
- Ensure that all maintenance documentation is completed legibly and correctly for all work performed.
- Maintain repair station's special tools and equipment in serviceable and working condition.
- Ensure all required maintenance actions are performed in accordance with the applicable manufacturers or customer provided maintenance manual and that all actions are correctly and completely documented on the appropriate maintenance forms.
- Ensure the accuracy and quality of all work performed within their respective shops.
- Ensure the proper handling of all parts while being processed through the maintenance function.
- Ensure the proper tagging and identification of parts and components as delineated in the RSQC Manual.
- Observes all safety and security procedures. Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Reports potentially unsafe conditions. Other duties as assigned.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.