Recovery AgentsAmerican StaffCorp
American StaffCorp is a 52 year old locally owned and operated Staffing firm that is hiring for Recovery Agents.
ASC is looking for Recovery Agent seeking career advancement. If you are a master negotiator and like to help customers while minimizing delinquency, then this is the job for you.
As a Recovery Agent you will be responsible for calling significantly delinquent customers to arrange for payments and work with vendors to ensure item is located and retrieved from customers that are unwilling to pay.
The main objective of the role is to resolve customer delinquency and avoid repossession of the collateral.
•Negotiates payment arrangements from significantly delinquent customers.
•Works with vendors to ensure collateral is located and retrieved as necessary Utilizes skip tracing tools to locate customers successfully
•Uses queue management skills in order to work an assigned group of accounts.
•Schedule will be assigned once hired. Hours are 12 pm-9 pm, with ability to work either Sunday thru Thursday or Tuesday thru Saturday.
•High School Diploma, GED, equivalent certification or military experience
•At least 1 year of experience in collections or at least 1 year of experience in a call center or at least 1 year of experience in customer service
•1 year of experience in Auto Finance Loss Mitigation
•Proficient in Microsoft Office
•2 years of experience in a customer contact environment
•Candidates with a strong background in any service industry, retail sales, restaurant or call center are welcome to apply!
Paid training provided!
•Make outgoing calls to customers that are past due on auto loan accounts
•The ability to negotiate payment arrangements for all levels of overdue accounts.
American StaffCorp is proud of its comprehensive benefits package. The benefits we offer are evidence of our commitment to our employees.
1. Vacation Pay: American StaffCorp employees are entitled to 40 hours vacation for every 1,600 hours worked within a 1 year period.
2. Holiday Pay: American StaffCorp employees are entitled to receive Holiday Pay after completing 750 hours within a 1 year period. ASC recognizes the following holidays:
· New Years Day
· Memorial Day
· Independence Day
· Labor Day
· Thanksgiving Day
· Christmas Day
Employees must work the scheduled day before and after the holiday to be eligible.
3. Health Insurance: ASC offers medical insurance benefits to eligible employees. Eligible employees may elect to begin health insurance benefits with ASC as set forth under its Health Insurance Plan ("Plan"). Actual coverage is determined by the express terms of the Plan documents. Therefore, ASC encourages both you and your family to review the Plan documents www.americanstaffcorp.com .
If there are any conflicts between the ASC Employee Handbook or summaries provided and the Plan documents, the Plan documents will control. ASC reserves the right to amend, interpret, modify or terminate any of its employee benefits programs without prior notice to the extent allowed by law.
Details on the specific Plan offered through ASC, as well as copies of the Plan including a full list of the benefits can be obtained on www.americanstaffcorp.com or at our offices located at:
·Tulsa Office - 6301 S. Mingo Rd., Tulsa, OK 74133
·OKC Office - 111 Harrison Ave., Ste. 106, Oklahoma City, OK 73104
·Claremore Office - 1019 W. Will Rogers Blvd., Claremore, OK 74017
4. Referral Bonus: American StaffCorp employees can refer any friend, co-worker, etc. to ASC and receive cash. ASC is currently paying between $100 and $250 for referrals, depending on the position. Employees are eligible for the referral bonus once completing 80 hours.
5. Employee Assistance Program (EAP): American StaffCorp offers a no-cost, confidential referral to a counseling program for any personal issues.