Employee is responsible for opening new accounts, maintaining existing accounts, and promoting and
informing customers of the Bank’s products and services. Employee is also responsible for providing
efficient high quality customer service that furthers customer relations.
- Opens and processes new personal and business accounts, including DDA, savings and
certificates of deposit, safe deposit boxes, debit cards, and other bank products.
- Assists in the delivery of quality customer service through personal contact with customers and
prospects, while adhering to company quality standards.
- Answer phone and assists caller and/or transfer callers to appropriate personnel.
- Quotes products and rates.
- Meets and greets customers.
- Assist on the teller line as needed.
- Ensure compliance with State and Federal rules, regulations, and laws.
- Works to meet existing branch performance standards in areas such as operating loss control,
bank secrecy, and compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Effectively respond to customers’ needs.
Required Education, Experience, and Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Requires 2 years banking experience, preferably as a Personal Banker
Click learn more / apply now to submit a resume.