Millwright/Maintenance Technicianamerican metal coatings
Millwright/Maintenance Technician – Hands On Maintenance Manager
American Metal Coatings, an industry leader in corrosion resistant finishes, is looking for a motivated and dependable person to lead its maintenance department. This is one of the most important positions in our company. You would report directly to top management and the owner.
Candidate must have a strong background:
• In all aspects of industrial electrical wiring (i.e. 480 v, single and three phase) and troubleshooting
• Mechanical experience in hydraulics, pneumatics, pumps, motors, piping, fabricating and welding.
• Responsible for performing all functions necessary for planned maintenance work, a continuation of work in progress from the previous shift or day and completion of emergency orders.
• Responsible for overseeing parts inventory, quoting, purchasing and communication with management.
Best pay in the entire area with benefits such as:
• 401k with 5% company match
• Performance bonus
• Great medical plan
If you have all the skills listed above and are dependable, trustworthy, hardworking, respectful, organized, work well with others and are self-motivated, we want to talk to you.