Software Developers, Engineers in Test, Web DevelopersAmensys, Inc.
Amensys, Inc. Lewisville, TX
Amensys, Inc. seeks Software Developers, Engineers in Test, Web Developers, Quality Engineers, Software Engineers, & Java Developers.
- Perform requirement analysis, high-level and low-level design, and develop software applications using Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL, HTML, JAVA Script, UNIX, ORACLE on various software systems.
- Gather and analyze requirements and convert them into technical specifications.
- Deploy new application releases and system upgrades to the production environment and database servers.
- Using storyboarding, develop use cases and artifacts to create functional requirements specifications.
- Review and optimize code; prepare test plans and strategies; prepare test releases and ensure new features meet requirements and data accuracy.
- Troubleshoot issues and maintain Web Service.
Engineers in Test
- Write and maintain Selenium WebDriver scripts usingjava, TestNG framework and apache POI API.
- Design automation framework to be used in UI testing with Selenium.
- Implement Page Objects model and APIs.
- Setup the automation framework using Selenium to run test cases in multiple browsers and platforms.
- Identify test cases for manual and Automation with Selenium WebDriver for Smoke Test, Functional and Regression Tests.
- Identify and track defects using JIRA.
- Test various operations in WSDL using SOAPUI tool and maintain the test cases.
- Design, create, and build websites using Joomla CMS, and PHP scripting language.
- Trasnlate design wireframe to Joomla framework with the help of Joomla component, plugins and modules.
- Monitor server logs and server load averages using cpanel.
- Upgrade and maintain current versions of Joomla plugin-ins and troubleshooting issues.
- Fix frontend and backend bugs during overall web development.
- Update content using Html and css on.
- Build data-engine application and integrate it with google analytics to track performance.
- Write supporting code.
- Gather requirements, design test plans, scenarios, and test scripts to test Web/Windows/Web Services/Mobile applications using Selenium WebDriver, UFT (Functional/API’s/Mobile), and CATDM tool. Document software defects and create Test Reports using Maven Sure-fire Reporting.
- Test application services using Kubectl commands. Automate web services using Rest Assured Framework.
- Assist on Project & Testing flows by providing all the Test Cases developed.
- Gather requirements, design, develop, and implement .NET and mobile applications based on Object Oriented Programming, Web based Technology, and Agile Methodologies.
- Develop logic using C#.NET, and Xamarin.
- Develop WinForms using C#.Net using Model-View-Presenter (MVP) architecture.
- Implement business logic using C#, Xamarin and Data Access Layer using ADO.NET.
- Maintain and upgrade applications according to requirements.
- Participate in Unit Testing during development and maintenance phases.
- Use ADO.NET and ASP.NET for database connectivity and validation controls
- Gather requirements, design, develop, and implement JAVA and mobile applications.
- Build prototypes and proofs of concepts.
- Write Shell scripts for deployment, testing and configuring applications.
- Design and deploy application in AWS cloud and operate the applications with high availability, scalability and resiliency.
- Create Restful Web services using Spring Boot.
- Implement OAuth Security using Spring Security.
- Integrate New Relic, Splunk, CloudWatch Alarms and PagerDuty for application monitoring and 24/7 production support.