Home Care Lead Scheduler
We are a long standing & proven Tri-Cities home care agency seeking to hire a Home Care Scheduler who is committed to making a difference in the lives of others.
Our Kennewick, WA location is currently accepting applications for a full-time Scheduling Coordinator. Preferably with Home Health and scheduling experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Effectively establish a rapport with caregivers and clients.
- Schedule caregivers in a way that is ideal for clients and within the caregivers availability ensuring all clients authorized hours are utilized.
- Answer telephone calls and coordinate changes in client and caregivers schedules.
- Manage day to day office and field operations to ensure quality assurance of services.
- Ensure the monthly authorized hours are successful scheduled and utilized.
- Ensure all client & caregiver scheduling is completed 30-45 days in advance.
The scheduler will need to find replacements should a caregiver call out.
The ideal candidate will have:
- One to three years of home care or healthcare industry experience and/or training or;
- Previous scheduling, wait staff experience and planning experience
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Outstanding relationship building and leadership skills
- Ability to effectively manage the demands of a FAST PACED job & with strong ability to multi-task.
- Computer Skills with knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- MUST BE CUSTOMER SERVICE ORIENTED.