Speech/Language/Hearing Specialist, Temporary Instructional, K-8 PrincipalAlpine County Usd
Alpine County USD, Woodfords, CA
Only 35 minutes from SLT and 15 minutes from NV.
Regular School Year (August - June)
*Speech/Language/Hear Specialist Part Time (certified)
*Aide/Assistant - Part Time
*K-8 Principal - Full Time
*Teacher Preschool Program Full Time
1. Plans and coordinates the activities of the school cafeteria as defined by supervisor; inspects cafeteria for operation efficiency and suggest desirable changes.
2. Plans meals to be prepared according to various school schedules.
3. Purchases food and supplies for use in the cafeteria.
4. Checks food shipments into the school and signing invoices only after each order has been verified.
5. Inspects food for quality by testing it in the cafeteria.
6. Prepares lunch menus according to food based menu planning, checking dietary balance, nutritional adequacy, flavor of foods, and adequacy of portion for all age groups being served.
7. Determines the quantities of food to be prepared daily; efficiently uses foods provided through subsidy programs.
8. Prepares and cooks foods in large quantities.
9. Maintains clean and orderly cafeteria storage areas.
10. Submits regular reports of supplies and stores used, and number of pupils and school personnel served.
11. Submits weekly/monthly menu to office at least one week prior to effective date.
12. Reports immediately to the Business Manager or the Principal any problem or accident occurring in the kitchen or cafeteria premises.
13. Reports any faulty or inferior quality food which is received.
14. Reports faulty equipment; and prepares food and maintains appropriate records for other school related programs approved by the Business Manager or Principal.
*School Bus Driver
*Teacher Preschool Program
*K-8 Elementary School Teacher
Wage based on experience.