Tax Professional (Part-time)
All States Tax Products & Services include: Individual Tax Preparation | Electronic Tax Filing | Free Consultation | Fair and Competitive Pricing | Free Review of Prior Year Returns | Ask about Fee Collect from the Refund | Notary Services | Business Tax Preparation
Serving clients all over the United States.
Year round small, independent tax office in Leonardtown and Forestville area. Enrolled Agent or CPA preferred. RTRP as a minimum with several years experience. Hours are flexible and scheduling is as needed during the off season. Pay Negotiable.
- Prepare tax provisions schedules, returns, payments, reports and maintain a company’s tax database
- Find tax solutions to complicated tax issues or errors from incorrect tax filings
- Identify legal tax savings and recommend ways to improve profits
- Make sure that clients comply with federal, state and local tax regulations
- Advise management about the impact of tax liabilities and corporate strategies or new tax laws
- Coordinate outsourced tax preparation work
- Accurately prepare quarterly and annual tax reports
- Keep up-to-date with tax changes and industry trends by participating in educational opportunities, participating in professional organizations, keeping up with professional networks and reading professional publications
Great Opportunity For Growth