Recruitment Analyst IALDI
We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
Our Human Resources Department is focused on ALDI’s most valuable asset: Our people. With teams including Administration, Employee Communications, Payroll & Benefits, Human Resource Information Systems, Legal, Risk & Security, Recruitment and Training & Development, HR makes sure that ALDI continues to employ talented and motivated people that are focused on preserving the supportive culture we're known for.
Position Type: Full-Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Proposes new solutions to leadership and executes approved initiatives.
• Recommends improvements and enhancements to the Pre-Employment Scenario Assessments within the organization.
• Consults on the selection of additional Recruitment Selection applications for the Recruitment Selection Team.
• Communicates all analyses, insights, and conclusions to leadership by: Translating analytics into clear, understandable themes and identifying results that drive actionable insights.
• Works with internal teams (that focus on research, analytics, assessments, and psycho-metrics) to conceive develop, improve, and validate Assessment tools, conduct original research and support the completion of business outcome studies.
• Recommends process improvements for area of responsibility.
• Leads the integration of the Vendor Assessment Platforms within the Application Tracking System.
• Negotiates contracts with vendors based on the best interest of the company.
• Partners with external vendors to administer assessments and conduct research studies regarding the impact of the assessments on the hiring process.
• Develops and deploys various surveys and assessments, and gathers and analyzes information used to develop employment interview questions and other relevant materials that can be used to effectively identify the best candidates for jobs.
• Delivers training or process updates to teams or entire departments (in person and virtually).
• Interprets assessment reports and consults with hiring managers based on the results.
• Provides ongoing reports to leadership in order to deliver metrics for business impacting decisions and people strategies.
• Serves as a primary support function for all Pre-Assessments.
• Monitors system reporting and trends to recommend enhancements.
• Identifies and/or develops tools and manages resources to support and enable the business to effectively manage, develop, and retrain talent (e.g. exit interviews, video interviewing, text recruiting).
• Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to leadership.
• Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, or a related field.
• A minimum of 3 years of progressive experience in Recruitment or Psychology.
• A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems.
• Experience working with cross-functional teams.
• Prior Recruitment experience preferred.
• Experience with and knowledge of personality assessments, situational judgement tests and skills tests. Korn Ferry, Talent Q and Kenexa preferred.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Effective time and resource management; maximizes productivity.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Thinks strategically and assists in developing plans to drive skills.
• Proactively identifies issues and recommends and executes actions.
• Establishes goals, works toward achievement, and is self-motivated.
• Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal and external parties.
• Ability to organize, prioritize, and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
• Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Industry-leading Wages
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Prescription Coverage for Eligible Employees
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Company Contribution to Retirement Savings Plan
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic.