We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
The best products at the lowest possible prices? That’s no small task. And to do it right we need a strong, dedicated Quality Assurance team. On it, you’ll make sure everything we do is on point, from products to packaging to infrastructure. Our guarantee is more important than ever, and that means you have a big opportunity to make a difference.
Position Type: Full-Time
Starting Wage: $23.10/hour
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Assists in investigating quality related customer complaints.
• Acts as a liaison for the third party testing laboratories and the Buying department.
• Communicates with external laboratories with regard to test plans, deadlines, and testing.
• Assists in the development and maintenance of QA systems and projects.
• Assists the team in preparation of reports, presentations, and QA materials.
• Assists in the preparation of technical advice for the Buying department as needed.
• Contributes positively and constructively to the team and Buying department
• Communicates with QA departments internationally as appropriate.
• Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
• Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• Associate's Degree in Food Science or a related field.
• A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
• A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• Administrative/office experience preferred.
• Experience with audits preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Prepares written materials to meet purpose and audience.
• Ability to stay organized and multi-task professional and efficient manner.
• Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
• Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal and external parties.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Proficient in typing and data entry.
• Knowledge of common filing procedures.
• High attention to detail and sense of urgency with requests.
• Advanced Excel knowledge preferred (pivot tables, macros).
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Industry-leading Wages
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Prescription Coverage for Eligible Employees
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Company Contribution to Retirement Savings Plan
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic.