Marketing Assistant - AdvertisingALDI
We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
We have a message to get out:
We’re growing. Fast. By 2022, we plan to have 2,500 stores in communities all across the country. That’s why we need people dedicated to helping us connect with our new customers and keeping our current customers coming back for more! On our Marketing, Advertising and PR teams, you can do just that, showing the nation just what kind of company we are. With a thriving organization like ours, this can make for a rewarding career.
Position Type: Full-Time
Starting Wage: $23.10 per hour
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Manages weekly print advertisement versions with divisions and external agency partners.
- Manages Grand Opening Insert program with divisions and external agency partners.
- Provides support to internal and external divisional teams.
- Performs routine clerical and administrative functions, such as drafting company documents, scheduling appointments, organizing, and maintaining paper and electronic files.
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Associate’s Degree in Marketing or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal and external parties.
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
- Excellent editorial and analytical skills.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
- Self-motivated and demonstrates initiative with the ability to make suggestions and recommendations based upon research and experience.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to interpret and apply company policy and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Industry-leading Wages
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Prescription Coverage for Eligible Employees
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Company Contribution to Retirement Savings Plan
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic.