Market Research Analytics Specialist - Business IntelligenceALDI
Market Research Analytics Specialist - Business Intelligence
We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
Corporate Buying is the team dedicated to acquiring the goods that our ALDI customers count on. Beyond working to secure quality products at the lowest possible prices through our Buying and support teams (Administration, Pricing / E-commerce, Merchandising, Market Research and Analytics), our teams ensure we are providing the best value and quality in everything we do.
Position Type: Full-Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Understands marketing and analytical requirements and prepares reports accordingly.
- Analyzes work procedures with the objective of driving simplicity and effectiveness.
- Gathers and analyzes market data to assess new and existing profit, product and customer performance, and key metrics and/or business potential.
- Performs market trend forecasts to project product profit.
- Assists in the development of market research materials, including surveys and questionnaires. • Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Business or a related field.
• A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience.
• A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• Advanced Excel experience required.
• Experience with Alteryx software preferred.
• Experience with SQL, SASS, and R Studio preferred.
• Experience with Nielsen/IRI data preferred.
• Demonstrates knowledge of the functions and purposes of software in a personal/network computer environment; skill of using its commands to organize and analyze files and information.
• Advanced Excel Knowledge, including VBA.
• Competent in marketing analysis.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Prepares written materials to meet purpose and audience.
• Works cooperatively and collaboratively within a group.
• Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
• Ability to manage one’s time in order to maximize productivity and effectiveness.
• Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal and external parties.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Understanding of all project cycle phases - definition through completion.
• Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Industry-leading Wages
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Prescription Coverage for Eligible Employees
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Company Contribution to Retirement Savings Plan
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic.