Market Research Analytics Senior AnalystALDI
We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
Corporate Buying is the team dedicated to acquiring the goods that our ALDI customers count on. Beyond working to secure quality products at the lowest possible prices through our Buying and support teams (Administration, Pricing / E-commerce, Merchandising, Market Research and Analytics), our teams ensure we are providing the best value and quality in everything we do.
Position Type: Full-Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Leads research efforts to analyze market level data, including planning, forecasting and providing recommendations to cross-functional teams.
• Analyzes primary and secondary data, providing regular updates on internal metrics (KPIs), competitive advertising, initiatives, etc.
• Analyzes and reports on current financial and competitive status.
• Provides internal consulting to executives, cross-functional teams, and the business.
• Leads high-level projects and provides occasional guidance to team members.
• Analyzes market and consumer data while leveraging internal data to better understand customer needs.
• Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to leadership.
• Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a related field.
• A minimum of 3 years of progressive experience in Marketing or a related field.
• A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• Experience in KPIs, qualitative research, quantitative research, CPG, IRI, Nielsen, data science, insights, and/or business intelligence.
• Competent in marketing analysis.
• Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
• Experience with data visualization software such as Tableau or PowerBI.
• Experience analyzing their party market and customer data from vendors such as Nielsen and IRI.
• Advanced Excel knowledge.
• Knowledge of products and services of the company.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Industry-leading Wages
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Prescription Coverage for Eligible Employees
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Company Contribution to Retirement Savings Plan
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic.