IT Admin AssistantALDI
We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
Behind every great deal at ALDI are people working to bring it all together. Our team of administrative professionals tackle the ins and outs of running a well-oiled business as they collaborate and support the operations of our corporate and divisional offices. And that helps our network of stores and warehouses run smoothly. Ready to join a team dedicated to making the ALDI Difference?
Position Type: Full-Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Effectively communicates on behalf of management, including written and verbal as requested.
• Creates reports as required to provide information for management to make decisions.
• Assists in ordering office supplies and IT equipment.
• Communicates relevant information with peers and leadership allowing them to fulfill their duties.
• Works proactively to identify, investigate, and report irregularities within their designated area of responsibility.
• Serves as a backup assistant, as designated by the leader, to ensure proper coverage of necessary responsibilities.
• Maintains an efficient and well organized filling system for the department and ensures items are archived and disposed per company guidelines.
• Organizes and schedules appointments for department and leadership as necessary.
• Performs all assigned tasks accurately, efficiently, and in accordance with applicable policies and procedures.
• Maintains confidentiality and privacy of employee and company sensitive data.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma / GED.
• A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
• A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
• Proficient in typing and data entry.
• Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
• Analyzes and interprets data.
• Establishes goals and works toward achievement.
• Provides prompt and courteous customer service.
• Displays expense and cost control in decision making.
• Develops and maintains positive relationships with all business partners.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Industry-leading Wages
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Prescription Coverage for Eligible Employees
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Company Contribution to Retirement Savings Plan
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic.